Last update: 31.08.2022
This Policy informs you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data. We process it in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, hereinafter “GDPR”). and relevant national legislation on the protection of personal data.
1. WHO ARE WE?
Autofactor – Software for Automotive (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “We’”). Autofactor digitizes automotive business processes. Autofactor is a 100% independent software partner for the Automotive industry. Based on our proven software components, we are able to set up the solution that exactly fits unique Automotive organizations. Within a few weeks, Autofactor realizes a company’s own Portal, Taxation System, or any business process whatsoever, is precisely tailored. Without major investments in advance. The offered products (applications) are SaaS solutions. Autofactor is a modern company that is working in close and long-term relationships with subcontractors that deliver services to Autofactor. Autofactor doesn’t have its own personnel on its payroll.
Our contact details are:
Tel: +31 653 120 998
Address: Parallelweg 30
5223 AL ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Autofactor, in its capacity as Controller, processes the personal data of website visitors, with our website for the purposes of engaging in contractual relations. Also, our company processes our clients’ data or our partners’ data (personal data of legal representatives). Last but not the least, our company may process the data of the clients of our clients, during the services offered by us.
Personal data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently in relation to the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a
- way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and timely;
- kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or accidental damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
3. WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THEY PROCESSED?
For the engagement and execution of our contracts, we mainly process the following types of personal data: first name, last name, email, position, belonging department, telephone number, and profile picture.- to be completed with other personal data processed through contracts concluded by AutofactorIn order to submit the contact form (“Contact’”) on Autofactors’s website – www.autofactor.com (hereinafter, the “website”), we process the
4. WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS ON WHICH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS BASED?
The data may be processed on the following legal grounds of GDPR:
- the engaging and execution of various contracts (art. 6 al. 1 lt. b) );
- for the fulfillment of our legal obligations (art. 6 al. 1 lt. c) );
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Company (art.
6 al. 1 lt. f) ).
5. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA. PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data are stored for processing for the time necessary to
achieve the processing purposes mentioned in this Policy or for the time
required by law (e.g. for archiving, accounting, etc.).
6. TO WHOM DO WE TRANSMIT PERSONAL DATA?
We will not disclose or transfer to any third party any personal data
collected from or about you except:
- Public authorities and institutions – when there is a legal obligation to do so or for a legitimate interest (to protect the Company’s rights in contentious or non-contentious proceedings, etc.).
- Contractual partners or collaborators of the Company who provide us with web hosting (… – to be indicated by name of contractual partner/collaborator), website development (… – to be indicated by name of contractual partner/collaborator), website maintenance (… – to be indicated by name of contractual partner/collaborator).
- To any third party – if you have given your express and specific consent for that situation and data.
7. WHAT SAFEGUARDS AND GUARANTEES DO WE TAKE?
The company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, together with internal working policies and procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the relevant legal provisions in force on the protection of personal data.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
Any data subject may exercise the following rights as provided for by
the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to portability;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated
processing, including profiling;
- The right to address the National Supervisory Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en) and the courts.
For any questions, concerns, or exercise of these rights, you can contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com by post or courier at Parallelweg 30, 5223 AL ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.